The Forever Running Movies The Forever Running Movies

HAHHAAHHA!!! YES!!

Natty23 responds:

It's nice that you love it, despite its low score. Thank you, and God bless you too!

Prosnorkulus 2 Prosnorkulus 2

HELL YEAH!! My head has just exploded into so many pieces, it's gonna take ages to put it back together!!

Daylight - Matt and Kim Daylight - Matt and Kim

Thanks man, I'm flattered that you like my work, but please don't upload tracings of it. I'd love to see your own wacky dudes! :)

TheAnimatorGuy responds:

Thanks :D

I wasn't intending on uploading this as halfway through making that song I got bored then made another flash and tried seeing how you did the movement of the guy on the left, so I tried copying the first frame and the last to see if I could do the work in the middle but I ended up copying completely :'( But it won't happen again :)

I've basically been watching your tutorials and studying your flashes to see how you can completely make the walking cycle look as wacky as possible, I also looked at the loopdeloop website and there is some guy called felix I think who is also pretty good. Sounds pretty stalkerish but I want to get good at animating so have a sketch book which when I'm bored try to draw some wacky guys then think about how I will animate them. I'm going to make a 3rd animation which will be a lot better than this hopefully.

And thanks for the review :DDD

Drop A Beat, Giuseppe! Drop A Beat, Giuseppe!

WWWOOOOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOOOO!!!
This is so much fun!! I WILL NOW BREAK ALL OF MY KEYBOARDS FOR FUN rather than because flash crashed again...
p.s. I LOVE YOU

molkman responds:

You're the bestestest, Boogel. XO

DaVinci's Skycycle Chase DaVinci's Skycycle Chase

Silly old Leonardo

he's so silly, though I tried to stop him he kept eating tophats... what a dummy :)

molkman responds:

Silly Leo!

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

that cleared my mind

amazing interactive experience, I can't believe how atmospheric and involving it feels for something so simple

creme de la who? creme de la who?

BRILLIANT!! I think I'm going to use this for Sketchy Friends 3!! if that's okay with you?

Tarteviant responds:

Yes and Thanks again :3

badband badband

WWOOO!!

gnar be like gnar be like

YYEESSSS!!

Tarteviant responds:

lolol

Forever Rememberedd Forever Rememberedd

Great positive sentiment James, very fitting.

The Boogle Man's Bus Stop The Boogle Man's Bus Stop

silly old Ryan!

Your parody makes no sense because no one knows who I am! :3
love you! 8D

MiddleFingerRings responds:

Thanks, my feathered friend!

Slow and Steady Slow and Steady

political!

you should write CAPITALISM underneath and sell it as a tshirt! VICTORY WOULD BE YOURS!!