Be a Supporter!

TheBoogleyTheBoogley

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 701 Fans

All 1,024 flash Reviews

Drop A Beat, Giuseppe! Drop A Beat, Giuseppe!

WWWOOOOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOOOO!!!
This is so much fun!! I WILL NOW BREAK ALL OF MY KEYBOARDS FOR FUN rather than because flash crashed again...
p.s. I LOVE YOU

molkman responds:

You're the bestestest, Boogel. XO

Prosnorkulus 2 Prosnorkulus 2

HELL YEAH!! My head has just exploded into so many pieces, it's gonna take ages to put it back together!!

Daylight - Matt and Kim Daylight - Matt and Kim

Thanks man, I'm flattered that you like my work, but please don't upload tracings of it. I'd love to see your own wacky dudes! :)

TheAnimatorGuy responds:

Thanks :D

I wasn't intending on uploading this as halfway through making that song I got bored then made another flash and tried seeing how you did the movement of the guy on the left, so I tried copying the first frame and the last to see if I could do the work in the middle but I ended up copying completely :'( But it won't happen again :)

I've basically been watching your tutorials and studying your flashes to see how you can completely make the walking cycle look as wacky as possible, I also looked at the loopdeloop website and there is some guy called felix I think who is also pretty good. Sounds pretty stalkerish but I want to get good at animating so have a sketch book which when I'm bored try to draw some wacky guys then think about how I will animate them. I'm going to make a 3rd animation which will be a lot better than this hopefully.

And thanks for the review :DDD

Tek Serport Tek Serport

KKKIIIIIDDDDDNNNNEEEEEEYYYYYY JJJOOOOHHHHHHNNNN!!!
i love you <3
Don't take any shit from those kids with their laptops, SMACK THEM DOWN I SAY!!

KidneyJohn responds:

Stop it. You're making me blush.

I would smack them but they have cameras.

Cop Dog Cop Dog

That cop dog be one hell of a leg lovin son of a gun! YYEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!

DnB Sheep DnB Sheep

YEAH!!! WWWWOOOOO!! MY TODDLER IS GONNA LOVE THIS!!

Pencilmation: Bettermorph Pencilmation: Bettermorph

That was great fun Ross! My one year old absolutely loves Pencilmation!!

Business Adventure Business Adventure

You have won my heart once again, and your sound work is getting better and better!! KISS ME!!

FelixColgrave responds:

MWAH

I Message I Message

FANTASTIC WORK! I love the facial expressions, they're hilarious but also capture the acting perfectly!

Paperfuck Paperfuck

FACE DRILLING IS THE BEST KIND OF DRILLING!!
Felix Colgrave is a good man, I hope he knows that.

FelixColgrave responds:

I dunno, he's a bit of a cunt.